CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

hey all!!!!

i'm dedicating this post to an awesome person....a person like no one else....

she's always there for me no matter what
we have no blood tie relation but we indeed have a strong bond between us
she's a person whom i can always rely on...
a person who wipes away my tears,
she adds sparkle into my eyes whenever it's cloudy
she adds joy to my life whenever i'm sorrow
she takes away my pain by listening to every word i say
she tells me things that i needa hear even if i don't wanna hear them
she points out my mistakes and helps me correct them
she constantly encourages me and makes me reach for the moon
she fills my heart when it's empty
she's always there for me when i'm lonely
she accepts me for who i am
she loves me for the person i am
she helps me whenever i'm in need for help
she has taught me a lot.....
she's taught me about life
about how we should enjoy every moment of it
and she also taught me that everything is done under God's desire...
we have no right to change or complain about it...she has been my mentor...
BUT
all that is good must come to an end...
she's leaving me now....
and i feel a lump in my throat whenevr i talk to her
i try my best to blink away my tears...
i make myself strong...
because i wanna let her know that i'm happy...
i'm happy for her...
i'm happy that her prayers have finally been answered..
i'm happy and blessed for being able to meet a wonderful person like her
she's been an angel to me
an angel that has made me a shining star
i'm gonna miss her tho...
more than i can imagine...
wondering about the days i'm gonna have to spend without looking at her pretty face makes me shudder
who's gonna be there to listen to my problems and worries now??
who's gonna be there to make me feel as though as i'm special everytime i feel useless??
but i know that everything happens for a reason...
i would like to take this oppurtunity to say that
I LOVE YOU MISS SHEENA
and i'm gonna MISS YOU HEAPS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you have a new found friend-JESUS. He is also Miss Sheena's friend. This is a new challenge for you. To be HIS best friend too in Sibu !

HE is the tie that will bind both of you together forever in everlasting friendship.


leslie andrew

Anonymous said...

She has introduced you to her best friend JESUS. You can be HIS friend too. JESUS will always be the tie that binds both of you together in everlasting friendship.

Every ending is the beginning of a new chapter. Your new chapter is - WALKING WITH JESUS.

god bless you
leslie andrew

Sheena said...

Hi dear,

I will also miss you very much too..

Everything happens for a reason.I know that God has good plans for you in your life.

I enjoyed knowing you better this year and seeing you grow.

Truly we add colour to this school being the only ones that are non chinese.Its good to see yo excel in your studies as well as cocuriculum....

I believe God also brought you here for a reason.

Trust in God always and lean on Him..

By the way, all the best for the competition today...

Sweet blessings and praying for you

Sheena Jeremiah

~daals~ said...

thank you teacher and uncle andrew... :) i wish you both everlasting happiness together.. :) the both of you make a great couple and i'm happy that the both of you will be entering a new phase in your lives very soon... i'm very sure that you'll be going through a wonderful journey together..:) all the best.... :)

i'll miss you, teacher.. i'm sure everyone in sibu will....

lotsa love,
daals

ps: i wonder what's gonna happen in the competition today! have been sick.. couldn't read much!!:( as you and mummy said, teacher.. i'll go for the fun of it!! :)