CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 23, 2009

lalalalalala

lallalalalalalalala.......... hahaha hi, again!!! i'm back!!! my bestie called me crazy yesterday!!! he said that he was going to ship me off to the mental hospital.... i wonder why!!! haiz.........

anyways, it was back to school today!!!! we got back our results and OMGSH!!! for the 1st time of my life i got a 62 for bm!! like... wth??!!! form 4 is dreadful!! lolz i guess, i just have to work harder... i'm quite disappointed in myself because i know that i didn't do my best... i studied hard, but not hard enough... you know what i mean???... well, it's no use crying over spilt milk!! i just dunno why before this exam, my mind was not at rest!! there were so many things bothering me...... i couldn't concentrate well!! oh, well!!! problems aside now, daals........ hahahahaha on the whole, i did quite alright!! not enough to beat may tu, tho... i think she beat me around 4 marks!!! arggghhhhh we only haven't gotten our chemistry!!! i hope and i pray so hard that i can do extremely well for that!!! that is going to determine my position now!!!! lol i'm just worried bout daddy now!!! i hope he won't be too upset with my results.... he won't tell me but internally i know that he won't be too happy with it!!! so, daalleni.... WORK HARDER FOR THE NEXT EXAMS!!!!

let's leave school aside for now!!! i used to confide in one of my friends if i had any problems!! and he is just so bloody supportive and understanding..... he's the bomb and ilh!!! he just makes me feel better everytime i speak to him!! i know shayanee and minnie or any of the akka's , if u'll are reading this.... the word 'he' is gonna be a huge question mark!! hahahaaha but.... no worries, k?? he's just my bestie...... n u guys know me well!!! anyway, moving on..... i'm really touched because he decided to confide in me as well and that means a lot, u noe!!??!! i never expected him to have worries but oh, well!!! we're all human..... hahahaha the both of us are kinda alike at times.... we really keep everything inside and cause ourselves hell at times!!! i'm a person who can't just talk to anybody!!! let's say if anyone who's reading this post right now comes and asks me what are my worries, i won't be able to express it to them!!! that's just me, i guess..... it's just my nature!!!! lolz

i'm so SLEEEPPPPPYYYYY!!!!!! had robotics today......only came home at 4 and i have to go for tuition at 6!!! hahahahaaha zzzZZZzzzzzzzz

*yawns yawns*

well, i think that's all for now!!! c ya guys again.....

love,
daals

0 comments: